Saturday, March 03, 2007

5 months


Ok, this is my first post since i created the blog a long time ago. I really dont know what to say or what to tell, what i can annouce is that im here in Gent for 5 months already and it's a weird feeling because it seems that it was yesterday when i arrived and Mireia and me were looking for a place to live for 8 months. Time passes so fast. I don't wanna think when i leave Belgium, I'm affraid to get back to my previous routine because i am so fine here living my own destiny. Who knows what life can offer you. I'm just trying to enjoy it and do what i came for.



Look @ this: I wish i could have been in that tube. Teardrops were fallin while i was hearin it.



I Love his moves



2 comments:

baZ said...

No one will never ever know you...

The deepest, the most unknown.

Mistery is a unrecognized science

Anonymous said...

Me recorre un escalofrio despues de llegar al final de tu blog, nunca dejes de ser como eres. ..::ZERO::..