Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Let's try it

Why don't we try this routine? Don't you think it's dope? Damn it, my blog it' s now about dancing... where is my mind??? Well, maybe it will pass soon.

Shhhhh*t!

I need to go to L.A. I need to go to that dance school. Kamila, I really meant it about going there... Save money! Cos I will.








In the other hand, I am going really crazy because I love staying here but I do miss as well other things. But I don't want to think what it's going to be after this Erasmus ends. I will miss so much some people here. Let's just try to dance & smile!

Come what may...

@ Kami
, try it hard, Valencia is waiting for you. U're my gurl.@




I want to be in that side going mad playing music!!! This is my tribute to DJ Oscar Aguilera

*
Thanks for the late night conversations. Smile always *

0 comments: