Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Nothing to say...

I was trying to update my blog, but i don't have much to say today. I think we are all so busy because of the assignments. Damn, im a bit out of my mind, sometimes I don't know how to focus them due to the lack of information... U know what i mean, right guys? PublicRelations... But anyway, let's go fo it! Or as Ana always says "C'mon guys, we can do it!"
This is one of a few pictures i have from my Erasmus pals, it was taken from our last trip to Brussels (some of them didn't come that's why they are not on it). I stole it from Estelle's album... :-P

I'm leaving tomorrow night to Valencia! My family requires me, I'll be there till tuesday. I will keep you on track from my hometown. Have fun and SMILE!



I love "BoSS TeaM" hiphop lessons with Bruce Blanchard!
Last routine: Janet - So Excited