Sunday, March 11, 2007

Weekend


This weekend was a very relaxing one, just spent the saturday at Kouter's place, and the sunday at my room trying to chilling a bit even when the weather outside was so nice.

This is what i've been doin. It's the Letter Task for Graphic Design, we have to create a face with different kind and size of letters, so that's my result. Hope u can see it. I use colours to fill it up to make it more obvious... Is it? Cause some people i asked just saw letters and asked me "What is the sentence u wrote?" ¬¬

And... Next friday i'm going to Valencia. Duties is calling me and I'm very excited to see my family, my friends & my FRIEND again although I'm staying just for a few days.

MARY J: Happy Birthday, gurl. I remember you! It's been a while since the last time we met. I must tell you that I'm just staying in Valencia till 20th march. So... we won't meet :-( Try to come over, Ghent is waiting for you. "Stay Real", remember?

ADRIÁN: Te veo en nada. Ya sabes lo que pienso de ti. ***

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Tatita!!!! que no se apague nunca esa sonrisa. Un besazo muy fuerte